BLISS RFID - A secured EPC UHF Gen2 product suite dedicated to RFID providers and integrators.
SECURED EPC GEN 2 ASIC - BLISS IC
A family of fully EPC UHF Gen2 compliant ASIC, with 2 Kb or 8 KB User Memory :
256 Bits Hash Function / Cryptographic PRNG / Pathchecker Protocol
- Authentication : Mutual Tag/Reader Authentication
- Confidentiality : Secured access to protected memory, separate from EPC User Memory. Clear or Encrypted Records
- Integrity : Lifecycle Authentication of tracked product - Proof of integrity of lifecycle data stored in the tag memory
Non-volatile Memory and Security :
- 8 KB User Memory with embedded security . 6 dBm Read / Write / Authentication / Pathchecker
- 2 Kb User Memory with embedded security . 6 dBm Read / Write / Authentication / Pathchecker
Also available in Non-volatile Memory only versions (without security) :
- 8 KB User Memory . 3 dBm Read / Write
- 2 Kb User Memory . 3 dBm Read / Write
ORIDAO EPC UHF Gen2 IC available as tested wafers or packaged IC
HARDENED TAGS Upon Cusomer request, ORIDAO may propose complete Tags for metallic / harsh / High-température environments, developed with a selected range of technical partners : the BLISS Tag family.
READER FIRMWARE ORIDAO has developed EPC UHF Gen2 compatible secured firmware for a comprehensive list of Mobile and Fixed UHF readers, and may develop firmware update for specific readers upon customer request.
MIDDLEWARE AND TRUSTED AUTHORITY We provide complete secured traceability solutions to our partner RFID system integrators, including EPC UHF Gen2 secured middleware libraries and online trusted authority services.
CONSULTING & INTEGRATION SUPPORT We offer consulting services and implementation support for