Modular ultra-slim RFID antenna FlexiRay SF with unique 2 mm thin profile and radiation pattern enabling creation of RFID portals and reading zones in entrances, gates, doors and corridors. Thanks to its thickness it is also suitable for smart rack, display cabinet or RFID smart shelf applications, asset tracking, document tracking or retail applications. The antenna allows completely invisible installation into door-frame for installation of RFID gateways in interiors and other embedded applicaitons.
Thin Antenna Application & Usage
- Interior / indoor access control, asset tracking or retail applications
- RFID portals and reading zones in entrances, gates, doors and corridors
- Smart rack, display cabinet or RFID smart shelves
- RFID desktop, point of sale or access control applications
- Invisible installation into door-frame or to be embedded into RFID portals
FlexiRay Ultra Thin Antenna Options
The FlexiRay SF thin antenna is supplied in various lengths from 110 to 1065 mm, thus allowing optimal adaptation to specific installation. The FlexiRay SF antenna can be attached to any surface including metal surfaces. The antenna thickness is only 2 mm without connector. RFID UHF antenna FlexiRay SF provides flexible mounting capability by using glue or screws. Antenna has circular polarization and is also available for FCC and ETSI frequencies. Antenna is equipped with SMA female / jack connector.
FlexiRay SF Product Lines
There are 2 antenna model lines available
- first generation antenna, read range 2-3 meters*
- new generation, read range 4-7 meters*
* Tested in open air, Alien and Impinj reader 30 dBm, 4m RG-58 cable, Alien Squiggle tag
Details: Ultra Slim RFID UHF Antenna FlexiRay SF