FAVTAG-UHF1 is a single chip RFID tag IC which is compliant to EPCglobal™ UHF Class 1 Gen 2 standard. The Chip delivers 64K/128K EEPROM with superior tag performance, adhering to global spectrum regulations and meets many automatic identification requirements from pallet, case to item level applications.
With large user memory scalable up to 64K/128K bits EEPROM, FAVTAG-UHF1mainly targets to large-memory-size RFID applications such as temperature and moisture -sensor data storing periodically to tag during transportation, or baggage tag to store all airline ticket information.
FAVTAG-UHF1 is made by single poly 0.18 um logic CMOS -based process which is the most cost-effective for current 8” wafer fabrication. With Favite’s innovative IC design technology, it enables the creation of a true RFID system-on-a-chip integrating analog, digital, and large memory functions on a single die no larger than sand.
* Interface fully compatible with UHF EPC C1 G2 standard
* Worldwide operation in RFID UHF band (860 MHz to 960 MHz)
* Passive operation mode (no battery needed)
* Long-range solutions for read and write
* 10-year/100,000 writes cycle memory retention/endurance.
* Extended temperature operation range (–40oC to +125oC).
* Competitive cost structure.
* Large user memory, scalable up to 64K/128K bits
* 96 bit EPC, scalable up to 240 bits
* 64 bit tag Identifier
* 32 bit access password
* 32 bit kill password
* Data validation: CRC-16 and CRC-5
* High performance of anti-collision and inventory speed
* Data rates:
ü R -> T: 40 – 160 kbps,
ü T -> R: 40 – 465 kbps (Divide ratio DR = 8) or
95 – 640 kbps (DR = 64/3)
* Write speed: 8 kbps
* Supply Chain Management
* Product Authentication
* Asset Inventory and Tracking
* Baggage Handling and Tracking
* Item Level Tagging