Air Interface Protocol
EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-63 (formerly 18000-6C) Supports dense reader mode (DRM)
Tx Output Power: +10 to +31.5 dBm (+30 dBm in Japan) into integrated antenna.
Package: BR30 Fixture or Lamp with Integrated circular polarized antenna.
Rx Sensitivity: -74 dBm (1% packet error rate).
AC Power requirements: 115VAC to 240VAC via lighting track (Lantern-T) or Edison base lamp socket (Lantern-S).
Supported Regions: Worldwide regional support. All major regions supported. Tx Output power and Antenna gain provide the maximum allowed path margins in each region.
Key Benefits of MonsoonRF Hands Free
· Great Performance
· Low Cost
· Simple Installation
· Install and Try – then Buy.
· No Cables to run
· No Access points to add
· Zero Labor Inventory Monitoring
· Product Placement Reports
· Zone Authorization and Authentication
Business to Business
MonsoonRF, Inc. supports RFID Solution Providers. Our products are designed to be compatible with leading RFID software offerings, offering:
· Simple upgrade or replacement of existing Hands Free hardware.
· Automatic Set up and Maintenance
· Remote performance and health monitoring.
· Remote diagnostics.
Business to Customer
· Do it Yourself Simplicity.
· Availability in local box stores,
· Downloadable Smartphone Apps.