The X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 board contains the M24LR04E-R. It is a Dynamic NFC/RFID
Tag IC with a dual-interface Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
(EEPROM) that also features an I2C interface.
The M24LR04E-R is a 4 KByte EEPROM organized as 512 x 8 bits in the I2C mode
and as 128 x 32 bits in RF mode. It can be operated either from an external
power supply or directly powered by the received carrier electromagnetic
The tag provides a user configurable digital output pin toggling during
either RF Write in Progress or RF Busy mode.
The M24LR04E-R provides an Energy Harvesting mode. When activated, the
M24LR04E-R delivers the excess energy coming from the RF field on the Vout
analog pin. In case the RF field strength is insufficient or when Energy
Harvesting mode is disabled, the analog output pin Vout goes into high-Z state
and Energy Harvesting mode is automatically stopped.
- M24LR04E-RMN6T/2 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag
- Up to 4 Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Self powered or powered through the Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
- 3 general purpose LEDs
For more information go to: http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM146/CL2167/SC2006/LN1988/PF260761