DETAILS ON THIS JOB OPENING:
- You are in charge of selling B2B products and solutions in the United States.
- Acquisition and processing requests, establishing offers and conducting price negotiations are also part of your tasks.
- You actively take care of existing customers and partners and take these business relationships further.
- New customer acquisition, following and analyzing market and price developments.
- We offer a varied job in an international, motivated team.
- We support you in your professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility.
- We offer a highly attractive package according to your experience and track record, home office possibilities anywhere in the continental US, travel opportunities for training in Austria, and additional benefits.
- You have a successfully completed technical or commercial vocational training and/or have a degree in management or business administration.
- Experience in sales, as well as knowledge of a technically oriented industry are an advantage.
- You are able to conduct negotiations in English, work efficiently and routinely with MS Office and are willing to travel extensively.
- You are open, communicative, motivated and enjoy teamwork.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:
Please see above.