The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying technical requirements and building relationships with prospects and clients that will result in the sale of A2B Tracking’s barcode and RFID technology, SaaS capabilities and services in an enterprise environment. This person will be responsible for cultivating client relationships, negotiating pricing and contractual terms, and closing sales opportunities. Candidates must excel in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment and have proven prior performance in selling and delivering technical consulting solutions, and in capturing new business opportunities. The Business Development Manager will develop relationships with prospects and clients; identify high-potential programs, and shape and influence customer requirements targeting commercial companies, government agencies and supporting government contractors.
The Business Development Manager will be experienced at prospecting for solution-based consulting sales opportunities, and will develop a deep understanding of the strategic and economic impact of solutions being considered for, and proposed to, clients. He or she will possess and apply the knowledge required to oversee the development and presentation of the solution value proposition.
The Business Development Manager reports to the President and is required to establish and manage sales strategy for prospective and existing customers. He or she will focus on building a client base that supports a growing pipeline of business and to drive revenue growth. Demonstrated new business development success with commercial accounts, DoD and Contractors in competitive business capture, strategy development, corporate teaming and proposal development is preferred. A working knowledge of the US Military organizational structure, budgeting practices and acquisition processes is a plus. This position is based out of the corporate office in Portsmouth, RI. This is not a remote role.
- Foster relationships to build sales pipeline and take prospects from opportunity to close.
- Develop and report on sales forecasts.
- Work with customers to understand their business problems, scope, and priorities.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine technical feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Propose hardware, software, and services solutions to meet customer needs.
- Work with the hardware, production, software, and professional services teams to develop customer proposals that address customer needs.
- Develop winning strategy and champion RFIs and RFPs teams.
- Provide support at trade shows and conferences.
- Maintains accurate records of prospect and contact engagement activities.
- Develop and manage client relationships while influencing and shaping customer requirements.
- Develop and communicate effective “Win” strategies.
- Lead responses to RFI & RFP solicitations.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A2B Tracking Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment then A2B Tracking Solutions is searching for you.
A2B Tracking Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.