Wireless Engineering Program Manager
DETAILS ON THIS JOB OPENING:
The Wireless Design group is a growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for a bright, self-confident Engineering Program Manager to drive our wireless solutions across our broad ecosystem of products.
- BS EE degree or equivalent. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in RF/Wireless Communications Industry and/or Hardware Technology Company
- Strong technical background in Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Successful track record of managing product definition and specification Experience driving development and qualification of new products Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- MS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- 12+ years of relevant industry experience in RF/Wireless Communications industry
- Strong technical background in RF Design, knowledge of antenna design is a
- Experience in consumer/portable products
- Experience working with off-shore manufacturers
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing process
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:
This is an exciting position, demanding both deep technical expertise, and broad program management experience. EPMs must be fearless organizers ready to work cross-functionally with multiple teams throughout Apple as well as with external suppliers.
A successful candidate will set technical strategy, execute on schedule, and be responsible for managing/communicating status and issues along the way. S/he must show the ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas.