Software Development Engineer in Test
Employee - Full Time
DETAILS ON THIS JOB OPENING:
Impinj is looking for two Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) to write automated tests that continuously guard against regression, and validate key quality and performance metrics. Become a key member of a talented and successful cross-product software quality assurance team and work to constantly improve products and processes across the entire organization.
As a member of the RFID Reader Team, one SDET will use Agile processes to develop and maintain best in class RFID readers and application solutions.
With a focus on Enterprise Manufacturing/Data Systems, one SDET will use Agile processes to develop and maintain tools and infrastructure used to validate enterprise software and data solutions.
- Work as part of the engineering team to define test requirements and design products for testability.
- Design and develop tools and libraries that enable developers to test their own code.
- Develop and maintain automated test cases.
- Develop, maintain and extend test execution/continuous integration infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with product developers to provide solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record working as part of a team delivering software solutions
- Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases
- Experience with C/C++, and at least 1 scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with test infrastructure and QA tools such as: Jenkins, Artifactory, Bugzilla, Jira, SVN etc.
- Experience testing embedded devices (SDET - RFID Reader Team)
- Experience testing distributed software solutions and databases (SDET - Enterprise Manufacturing/Data Systems)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology
SDET - RFID Reader Team
- Experience with Python
- Experience developing on LinuxExperience working with RF and/or wireless devices
- Experience with RFID products, systems and protocols
SDET - Enterprise Manufacturing/Data Systems
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing on Linux
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:
Significant and demonstrable software development skills: algorithms, data structures, and object oriented programming