> FORUMS HOME
>General Questions/Comments/Suggestions about RFID Connect
DEFAULT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS:
Attention Bloggers - Learn how to add your blog RSS feed to RFID Connect!
Total Posts: 1
Send Private Email
Blog RSS feeds now supported on RFIDconnect!
We've added a new feature to our blog engine allowing RFIDconnect members, who host blogs elsewhere, to co-produce their blogs on RFIDconnect.
This means if you have a blog, you can automatically publish your blog on RFIDconnect. All you have to do is create your blog on RFIDconnect by:
- Visiting the Blog Set-up page on the Your Profile page.
- Enable your blog.
- Add a description for your blog.
- Add the RSS feed of your blog.
That's it. Currently our processor is running once a day while we finish up the beta process. By importing your blog, you get the benefit of:
- Having your blog promoted to all of our members. Currently over 5,000 RFID Professionals.
- Your blog will be featured on our home page.
- Your blog will be featured on our blog page.
- Your blog will be promoted on our RFIDconnect Twitter page and sent to all of our followers.
- Your blog will be indexed allowing it to appear on all search results.
- Your blog will appear on your profile.
Finally, even if you have your RFIDconnect blog automatically imported from an RSS feed you can still manage each and every blog post. Meaning, you can edit and delete any of the individual blog postings. This gives you total control over each and every posting, including the ability to remove any post that isn't relevant to RFIDconnect. To manage your individual blog postings, just visit the blog option
from the Your Profile link at the top of the page.
Once again, to get started, go to our blog set-up page